How To Create A New Page
The control panel of the new site will include Google Analytics web statistic tools that provide continuous monitoring and reporting of site activity. This will enable you to gather demographic information about visitor interests, modify site content and resources, and develop future services to better meet changing needs. Web metrics include:
- Navigate to Pages > Add New in the left-hand sidebar.
- Enter the Following Information in the editing window:
- Title – the title of the page that visitors will see on the page and in the menu.
- Content – the textual content of your page.
- Under Attributes > Parent in the right-hand side of the editing page select:
- Main (your page will appear in the top navigation) or a page under which your new page should fall as a drop-down menu item;
- Page Order – the order in which you want your page to appear in the navigation.